15 December 2006

when my brother was a toddler he had little red suspenders.

last weekend i found the cedar chest full of my childhood. my green dress that i will give to my first daughter, the shirt from my first play, little hats and socks. this week was so bad, and so so long, everything that happened was bad, except rehearsal for bang bang youre dead. when i got in i was excited but i was expecting to be a little reluctant to get up and go rehearse, but everything is so good. when i think about the show i get the feeling behind my lungs like used to come when i read stories about myself. i look forward to getting up and going to rehearsal tomorrow and im sad we dont have another one after that till january 4th. today on the way home it was me ryan lauren josh and kristen all in laurens tiny car again, and i let ryan find out my secret through inductive reasoning, and he laughed hard, but i told him not to tell. we blocked the first 15 pages today and honestly i am thrilled about getting to use my talent for falling down dead convincingly that i havent been able to use since i was in the pit and the pendulum sometime in the 20th century. nathan ramia is 9th in his class and he is not stuck up. three life points for nathan. lauren fed us cheese and chocolate and diet coke. my favorite flower is a yellow rose because it is yellow and a rose. the window man at high point coffee has a birthmark under his right eye and he is charismatic. today we and hattie discussed how a nickel and a penny is the same as six pennies. hattie and i believe charisma is a very important attribute. last night i did precalculus for eight hours and slept for two hours.

2 comments:

Mrs.McSpoone said...

play shirts. Those were the days.

morgiepoo said...

Oh gee wiz at least it's almost holidays and you got two hours of sleep unlike the one hour i got before my english exam uhuh that's right.