25 December 2006

hark! how the bells

today christmas was very good. no surprises. i asked for a digital camera, the second season of lost, something that would play my ipod in the car, and a ymca membership, and i got a digital camera, the second season of lost, something that will play my ipod in the car, a ymca membership, and a comforter to go in my duvet cover, plus candy. also, drew gave me harold and kumar and my grandmother came over for christmas for the first time in a lot of years that she has felt well enough to come. she gave me sixty dollars, which means that i can go to the bluff city ball on new years eve if anyone wants to go? i probably wont, but its nice to dream.

i like christmas a bunch.

is anyone having a new years eve party i can go to, or should i just plan one myself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a new years party to go to. You should have one and invite me, for I am friendless and needing a party.

martha