04 December 2006

that good weekend feeling goes away so fast

my homework for the week so far.

APUS test tomorrow, government test tomorrow
german project due wednesday
government project due thursday, latin test thursday
latin project due friday, government article due friday
ten chapters of as i lay dying every night
APUS homework, every night, until i die.

i have never wanted a snow day more in my whole life than i want one right now, and it is going to be mostly sunny for the next week and a half at least. cold, and sunny.

everybody knows
IT SUCKS TO GROW UP
and everybody does

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only we could do something about that growing up bit. Hey! At least the chapters in As I Lay Dying are all "My mother is a fish."

Anonymous said...

BTW, the above is from me.
- Hattie