20 September 2006

Blogging again

scarlet letter test tomorrow.

im on about page eleven.
have to read for APUS.
some german.
precal? i dont even know.

latin project due friday.
have i started? no.
am i going to start tonight? no.

in my ideal tonight, i take a shower, eat spaghetti, start wicked (again), drive to geekers, watch swing kids, and go to bed at 930. in my real tonight i print and read and study the scarlet letter sparknotes, make a mad attempt to absorb whatever im reading for APUS, do german, forget precal, and go to bed at probably 1130. no, ill be in bed by 11. ill find a way.

last night i fell asleep on the crucible sparknotes. i didnt read that either. i woke up at 1250 and frantically tried to finish them, but i couldnt keep the words from moving around and jumbling themselves, so i gave up. i forgot to close my highlighter and now on my sheets there are about eight big round yellow highlighter stains, like yellow lights telling me to slow down. that is a bad simile but that is what i was thinking at 630 this morning frantically trying to finish them again. i finished in third period.

yesterday there was a roach about six inches away from me next to my locker and i had to get a freshman to kill it because im a sissy.
me: AH! ...excuse me sir, would you be so kind as to step on that for me?
freshman boy: sure.
cockroach: *crunch*
me: thanks very much.

there are ants in my locker. i find one in a textbook once or twice a week. theyre reddish brown and very small. they are probably harmless. but they have no business being in my locker.

this weekend, i would like to go see a movie.

mandy moore cannot hit the notes in this recording of suddenly seymour to which i am listening right now. adam pascal, conversely, sounds wonderful.

today we had a pop-essay in APUS.
thats sort of like a pop-quiz, except we sort of had some idea it was coming. and its an essay.

i dont really know what im getting at here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Johnny Gall said...

I like how you've acknowledged several times that Mandy More sounds horrible in that song, and yet you continue to listen to it.
good job.

Sara St. said...

adam pascal, conversely, sounds wonderful.

its worth it.

Anonymous said...

That CD that I'm going to bug you until you burn it for me. Bug bug bug bug bug. I'll burn you Regina Spektor. She's fabulous. (You probably have her.)