09 March 2004

last night i spent it with kristen. we rode bikes, but it was dark and her dad wouldnt let us leave the one street so circles and circles. it was a little cold, we stayed up and rather than saying AWWWWWW kristen said 'o REALLY?' and i was somehow relieved. i left my camera at kathryns house on t'otherdaywhenever. thats sad, but it gives us an excuse to have another thing soon.

what else was i going to say? there was something else. *thinks*

o yes. you people, you ask me about boys, and i dont think i can tell more people. if you didnt hear it straight from me, dont believe it, because there are 3 billion boys in the world, and only one of them is right. Anonymous on mouse's blog thinks he/she knows, and maybe is right. or maybe not. if you know because ive told you, please dont tell people. please? okay. if you really, really, REALLY want to know, you ask me, but dont feel left out if i dont tell you.

o! today kristen and i saw this THING while biking that was either a REALLY LARGE spider or a nut and some grass. we're pretty sure it was a really large spider. ive still got kristens jacket, its so hot.

pantene pro V is a FANTASTIC shampoo. *plays with hair*

i dont know whether to audition for ergolytes or not. id love to be involved, but the rehearsal schedule for good time speech almost killed me. someone, lets discuss. talk to me talk to me.

No comments: