04 March 2004

had a fairly nice day today again, but not as MOST EXCELLENT as yesterday. i did my optimism speech in bordys class. yknow, the one that has to be four minutes. it was 3.18, hah. o well, ill get like a 95 anyway. apparently i am physically incapable talking any slower than Completely Incomprehensible. o well.

while journeying to history, chapel sent me to the office because my socks didnt match. one was black and one was yellow. grey made me wear some other ones which i still have and plan to burn in my backyard some-a-wheres.

eileen and i had an arguement about people not doing their work. she kept saying i dont like people who dont to their work. which i wasnt. i was saying that they should do their work. which they should.

and thats sad, cause i dont like arguing. but its 10 days till my birthday.

No comments: