25 December 2002

WOO!! my parents are the greatest people on the planet. check out what they got me for christmas: lotr two towers calendar, once more with feeling soundtrack, purple clipboard (guess i cant steal daddys anymore), 3 cds of broadway showtunes (dont steal em hattie!), a little pink dustbuster thingy, 4 two towers bookmarks (legolas and gimli, eowyn, strider, gandalf), a white Brooklyn shirt, a green Brooklyn shirt, a yellow new york shirt, newsies dvd (widescreen all the way baby!)... o yes, two more things: a freakin 20 inch digital flat screen tv... and a FREAKIN DVD PLAYER!!! for those who dont know, we ALREADY HAVE a dvd player in the den. but mom an daddy got me an drew (thats my bro) EACH our OWN freakin dvd player!!! life is GOOD! WOOOOOHOOOOO!! i think i'll go watch newsies on my new dvd player, on my new tv... *gloat gloat gloat* ... buhbye. ctb!

No comments: