31 December 2007

Two Thousand Eight is a Big Number

Looking back at my goals for 2007, which are not posted here, I think I did an okay job. There were fifteen and I'm satisfied with my progress on ten of them. This year, I'll simplify, because enough is complicated already. For 2008:

--Be more of a lady.
--Save money to see my friends.
--Make 2008 worth the pain.
--Be healthy.
--Love people.

I think I can do those things. 2008 is a kind of a big deal. The plan is this. In January I say goodbye for real for a long time. In February it's cold. In March I see Amelia if I'm lucky, and turn eighteen. In April, at the end of it, God willing, maybe I get to say hello again. In May I take exams and love Memphis. In the summer, in an ideal universe, I go to Atlanta, Dallas, Evansville, Lakeshore, Nashville, and Vincennes, and all those places come to me. In August I prepare. In September I go to England. In October and November I go everywhere I can. In December I come home. It's going to be fast and terrifying, but with the effort I'm going to put in, it's going to be worth it. I'll be ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOT DAMN, GRRRRRL! You're giving me hope. --morgs