03 December 2007

Explanation

I haven't had much to write here because I tell every detail I can remember of every day to Annebel in very long emails, and I write letters. Everything I have to say sounds better in a letter. Maybe I am not a poet but a letter writer. That's okay with me, I think.

For those of you who love me, so do I. College is hard and I am busy and stressed and never have any time and procrastinate anyway--but I love it. There is good here and I have found it, and even with all the good that is about to leave me way, way too soon, there is enough staying behind to keep College wonderful. I'm just a girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like college.
I love you, Sara Salamander.

Johnny Gall said...

"College is hard and I am busy and stressed and never have any time and procrastinate anyway--but I love it."

I don't know how many truer things I have heard in my life, but the number is not a large one, I am sure.