29 August 2007

If you love me (and I know you do)

i have all this exciting new contact information. very fun. for example, if you want to email me, you can still use my old email address, but ill also respond at ss412@evansville.edu. and once i figure out how to open my mailbox, you can send me both letters and packages at 501 s. weinbach ave., rm109, evansville, in 47714. finally, although i will eventually call you back if you call my cell, its reception on campus is horrendous and in my room nonexistent, so you should try out my dorm phone at (812)488-5201. if i dont answer, leave a message, because i dont know how to check the missed calls. if after that you cant get ahold of me, well then i probably hate you.

college is fantastic. it is about to storm.

2 comments:

Johnny Gall said...

well since we're going through this again:
Johnny Gall
#BR-0505W Brittany Hall
55 E. 10th St.
New York, NY 10003


Good to hear Evansville's being nice to you.
(by the way, My Irish advisor could beat your Scottish Professor any day)

Sara St. said...

your room number is very long.

(macleod will fight you. dont play. and next semester when gahan gets off sabbatical and i take his course, oh will there be a great rumble.)