05 February 2007

WHAT BINDS A FABRIC TOGETHER WHEN THE RAGING SHIFTING WINDS OF CHANGE KEEP RIPPING AWAY?

my fingernails are as dirty as my hair and id love to go take a shower but i would feel guilty for putting off my work any longer, so naturally i put off my work by wasting away on this machine. i have this economics project. i have this history test. im supposed to read the bible or something for english. i dont know what my latin homework is and i dont intend to find out because either way i wont do it because why bother when i have a 101 average? what really matters is studying history and finishing econ, but really those things dont matter at all. theres really nothing to say that i havent said before other than why the hell dont i skip school? because i never have, thats the answer, and its a bad answer. what are the repercussions? nothing in german, very little in precal, ms wexler will love me a little less because every time you are absent she loves you a little less, nothing in latin, ill make up the history test, but in econ the project must be in or i get a zero. i mean, i could drop it off. where do you go when you skip school? the zoo is free tomorrow. hah! its too cold. im too chicken.

3 comments:

Cadet Kristy said...

you drop of your econ project, ill drop off my english paper and we will run away to my three favorite places in the world for the day.

Anonymous said...

I have the Latin homework. My grade is actually suffering a teeny bit in there, so I figured I should actually translate. It's not GOOD, but you can copy.
- Hattie

Bekka said...

I didn't see you at school today. I'm glad you went through with it. I totally didn't do the Econ project at all. I just forgot, and I just don't care. Hoorah!