30 August 2006

I Think I'll Assess My Life Right Now

why not? heres some things:
  • i hate that my fingernails always tear when im nowhere near a nail file.
  • i want college now. NOW.
  • i dont know what dating is like and i imagine all the good parts of it every day and ignore the fact that it has bad parts. i want to have the good parts.
  • i remember that i dont like my body literally forty to fifty times a day.
  • i think i have restless leg syndrome. like seriously.
  • i am not very good at math, i am just okay at math.
  • yesterday i wrote DIE DIE DIE on my ankle at the 11th grade assembly because every time mr brown talks i want to DIE DIE DIE.
  • i love life but i will love it a lot more when high school gets out of my face.
  • i care about my gpa and class rank a whole lot.
  • i think projects are useless.
  • i love to run really fast and i would love to run really fast really far for hours and hours and then fall down and go to sleep, but i cant.
  • going to sleep is probably my number one priority every night.
  • i love willifords.
  • i love driving and it would be really nice if i could get some insurance sometime soon. i love my green 92 toyota camry.
  • the single best moment of 2005 and the worst days of 2005 in my life both occurred at the botanic gardens.
  • i dont floss, and i probably will never start. "do you have any idea how hard it is to quit smoking?" "yeah, its as hard as it is to START FLOSSING."
  • i have a whole lot of shoes but i only wear about three pairs. four if you count my piggy slippers.
  • i frequently pretend im uncomfortable when i dont want boys to know im enjoying their fake joking affection.
  • i think nathaniel hawthorne was secretly a woman.
  • i really like the way the bottom of my tongue feels.
  • i think i appreciate my sense of touch more than most people do.
  • i am not going to quit novus until i leave the city, no matter who else quits. i like it.
  • "i believe you cant control or choose your sexuality."
  • im terrified of failure and being late to class and not being able to pay for college and dancing and never getting married and being caught with a cellphone at school.
  • i dont know how to deal with criticism.
  • i cant think of anything anyone has ever said to me that makes me feel more confident than when cookies told me north dakota was probably the third best thing he'd ever read.
  • i have horrendous posture.
  • i probably like you a lot.

6 comments:

morgiepoo said...

Asses your life. Asses. I am about 11 years old. Also, when you said you cared about your gpa, I thought gpa meant grandpa. Cool. I am in love with you. When we are in our forties, marriage laws will have changed, and if no one else loves us, we can get married. "My Best Friend's Wedding" will be out wedding minus Cameron Dies.

Anonymous said...

morgan, cameron diaz, honey.

also, sara, I am tired of school too, you will get married and get into college, but actually most people are happier doing neither of those activities though if you do one you are considered a homemaker and if you do the other you are considered a witch. and if you do both you are considered busy. the end.

Cadet Amelia said...

Is there anything wrong with this? No! I think you just painted a vivid portrait of one of my favorite people! We all have these little flaws that do nothing but garnish the succulent main course of out personalities (God, I am so hungry)....

example: me = incomprehensible.

I totally agree.

we should start a fan club for us.

J. Patrick Dunne said...

it made me happy that you called me cookies, and it really was the third best thing i have ever read.
love you kiddo.

Anonymous said...

piggy slippers! i think that on mondays and wednesdays you are better at math than me and mostly the entire class, but on tuesdays and thursdays i'm better at math than you...so if we take your mondays and my tuesdays and your wednesdays and my thursdays and then make them friday...we should do really well on this next test.
-annebel

lea said...

Hi sarah and all thise guys who feel the scholl is the end of the world. My name is liliana i am a little bit more older that you, but let me tell u this.... as u i felt the same whan i was im the hight school, but now i think those days was the most beautiful times i never had, and u know... those day are not coming back again.. so enjoing as much u can... life is beatiful, is love... is hope.. fine your self inside you... soemtimes is paintful but in the end u will enjoying...look for the happiness inside you. And i remeber soembody tell me... if you dotn find the happiness inside you...dont try to travel around the world trying to find it... you will never found it outside.