12 April 2006

Here's What's Good in My Life Right Now

  • I have lots and lots of super-cool friends.
  • There is no school Friday.
  • I have weasled myself out of at least two B's this six weeks.
  • I passed Driver Ed with a waiver for my license (barely).
  • I am now Ms. Kitts' TA.
  • I'm going to both New York and Lakeshore in June.
  • There is only one six weeks left.
  • I got into all the APs I wanted.
  • My summer reading includes Angela's Ashes (<3!).
  • I'm a fly Memphis hustla, all I do is stay fresh.
  • Soon I will own both Brokeback Mountain and Narnia on DVD.
  • I am probably gonna marry Josh Brown in ten years, unless Beav gets to him first. :)

HAKUNA. MATATA.

4 comments:

Cadet Amelia said...

help coordinate new yorkness wit me. I shall take you to pearl river and we shall bask in kitschy chinese goodness!

Johnny Gall said...

giiiirrrrll, you better hope they don't legalize gay marriage, else I'll be all over that fine boy.

Sara St. said...

beav that is the scariest thing youve ever said.

Johnny Gall said...

I'm sure I've said a scarier hing at least once in my lifetime