08 December 2005

The Year in Short

Instructions: take the first sentence (or 2) from the first post of each month of 2005. That's your year in review. except im going to do from the last post of each month cause its easier cause theyre at the top.

January (29)
I'm Dead I'm Dead I'm Dead I Died I'm Dead

February (20)
imagination, one was awesome this weekend. and last.

March (14)
go shawdy, ish ya burfday, we gon pawdy like ish ya birfday, we gon sip... ovaltine? like ish ya burfday...

April (23)
a schedule...
Friday, 42205
730-215: school
230-4: chamber
4-6: novus
5-730: thespian banquet
8-945: metamorphoses (fabulous both times)
10: home
1001: sleep

May (30)
i went to spencer mississippi. innocent bystanders would never suspect we were friends, seeing us there with him playing halo [or something] and me reading the entirety of the sisterhood of the traveling pants.

June (29)
at about 10:39PM tonight, after his performance of lumiere in beauty and the beast, MICHAEL A. INGERSOLL KISSED MY FACE.

July (27)
The Summer of Amelia!
http://flickr.com/photos/honeylight/sets/654301/
enjoy.

August (30)
Probably Like the Best 24-Hour Period Ever
[mood: walkin on sunshine]

[music: hold me, bat boy]

September (21)
Uncle! Uncle!
there. that was me saying uncle. i give up.

(some other stuff)
LIFE OVER. HOMEWORK = VERY YES.

October (25)
This weekend I was productive for the first time in about two years.
~Three Affiliated Tribes~

Driving to North Dakota is like lighting your
Arm on fire: at first it looks kind of cool,
But you just end up screaming in agony.

November (29)
"I DONT WANT TO LEARN. I JUST WANT TO DIE." -Sarah Mercer

December
(well my last post in december hasnt happened yet, and this is the first one, so here it is. lets end where we began.)
The Year in Short
Instructions: take the first sentence (or 2) from the first post of each month of 2005. That's your year in review.

1 comment:

Johnny Gall said...

so, when are we gonna see the year in long?
I'm excited about seeing that one.

In other news, I don't know Amelia really, but I love her.