31 December 2005

THIS IS THE HOUR.

its 10.23. i always have a weird feeling about that time. 10.23. it just seems odd. anyway, 2006 comes in about an hour and a half, which is quite soon. i hereby vow to make 2006 better than 2005. at least the 10th grade part of 2005. its been insane, and not in a good way. i need to step up my game, so here're a few resolutions. actually, a lot.

  • first and foremost, make 2006 better than 2005. also:
  • stop eating all the time
  • get back out of the habit of not doing all of my homework every night
  • try to make time to go back to the Y somehow
  • observe lent without cheating, except once on my birthday (which is inconveniently always during lent) [EDIT:Sometime after Lent] I was awesome. And now I make way fewer Yo Mama jokes.
  • be less pessimistic about alto I (N/A)
  • be less pessimistic in general
  • (there is a resolution here that is private)
  • save more money than i spend
  • not buy anything that doesn't fit
  • be nicer to my parents
  • eat more vegetables and drink more water
  • give up on sean (because seriously, thats a both hopeless cause and a bad idea)
  • apply for 10 scholarships
  • stop scratching my knees and elbows all the time
  • improve my posture
  • get rid of everything i own that i dont like (who wants some stuff?)
  • get to school earlier than 725 every day
  • overcome fear of at least one of the following: sleeping with my ears exposed, dancing, report cards, lindsay douglas
  • grow out my hair and wash it more often
  • get more sleep
  • keep up with all my reading
  • take 100 walks and keep count
  • get something overpriced from victoria secret [EDIT: 11 March 2006] Check! IPEX goes wireless!
  • brush my teeth twice every day
  • forget justins phone number [EDIT: 6 May 2006] I sure don't remember it.
  • write

thats enough for now. its 27.

im giving up my vices. / im goin back, back to school. / eviction or not, this weeks been so hot / but long as ive got you i know ill be cool. / last week, i wanted just to disappear, / my life was dust / but now if just may be a happy new year.

happy new year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

scholarships for what?

Anonymous said...

-eileen

Sara St. said...

uhm. college.