21 August 2005

What I Did at Work

this. yeah its a link. (waaaatcha gonna doaboutit?)

in the clean version of Ride Wit Me (nelly), when they scramble what mofo is short for, it sounds like "muthfagummh" and its funny. morgan made moon pies. thay are a gift from god. alannas finna go to college. itll be weird to never see any of them. the weekend was enjoyable, but not particularly intriguing.

stayed home friday. saturday went to trezevant then saw you and me and everyone we know at highland with morgan, alanna, eileen, johntom, morgan fox, and so forth. it was good i thought. then went home with morgan. today made pancakes with morgan, eileen left, read a tiny bit of OaFK, helped morgan make moonpies, came home, did contemporary issues homework, had dinner, got online. i need to think of a shorter term for contemporary issues. something like, CONTISSUES. i like it.

2 comments:

Johnny Gall said...

with tissues?

morgiepoo said...

Contissues will be the name of my first born, my freelance recycling organization, the coporation I will run, or the nickname I'll call your first born.