03 August 2005

Honeydew

or is it hunny-do? like a honeydew list. thats the melon. anyway, this is just to get everything straight in my head of what i need to do before school starts. if i write it down ill feel .4% more prepared. ill cross stuff out when i do it.
  • Interview at Trezevant. I GOT THE JOB I GOT THE JOB!
  • Register for school. That I'll do tomorrow. Done it.
  • Finish Connecticut Yankee journal. I've already typed all the quotes and analyzed the ones through ch.38 as of 2:30 Sunday morning. I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!
  • Get journals bound. I heart Kinkos. O man, the completion is so gratifying.
  • Go to the dermatologist's. 'Cause of my knees. Mom's getting me an appointment. Well, I got an appointment, but it's not for six weeks so I'm crossing it out now anyway.
  • Celebrate Lane's birthday. I was at the mall for almost seven hours. Sweet wounded Jesus, my heels hurt.
  • Get a haircut. Just a trim. Gay boy who looks like Aaron Lohr has a green-tipped fauxhawk now.
  • Read The Once and Future King. Let's face it. That's not gonna happen. It seems good. Maybe I'll read it soon.
  • Read the Sparknotes for The Once and Future King. Maybe I'll read the first and last chapters.
  • Buy uniform clothes. I need grey shirts and black pants. And maybe a green (kelly or darker) shirt. And some socks. Yay Target.Yay Old Navy.
  • Buy school supplies. Notebook paper, theme paper, PhD pencil, hairties, etc. Yes, hairties are a school supply. Man, Office Max is like Christmas. Got some great parchment paper for my journals.
  • Go to the dentist's. I got a purple toothbrush. Funtimes.
  • Drive somewhere. Well, I'd like to, at least, since I've only driven in a parking lot before. Actually, I didn't, but summer's over and if i don't have everything crossed off I'll go all OCD up in this junt.
  • Eat cake and/or Indian with the Pairrrerrr of Three. Mmmm. Lamb kabob. Scrumptious.
  • Not die. That's the hard one. Frodo lives! And so do I.

okay, i think thats it. and what was up with all that correct capitalization up there? craziness. im thinking of dying my hair again. POLL: should i do it? if so, should i do the same florange as last time or something else? if something else, what? why?

7 comments:

morgiepoo said...

No foolin'! hair thingies are a supply for me to wheather i be camping or baking a cake. We can do it! But Alanna thinks it's crazy we're makng our Connecticut Yankee journals thirty pages. I'm doin' it anyhooooo!

Lane said...

yes; no. do it purple.

Anonymous said...

what are you going to do about the 'highlighting and brief notetaking' in the once and future king? i LOVE the dentist

Anonymous said...

i think you should dye it. florange rocks.

ms. douglas doesn't check highlighting and notetaking in oafk. don't worry about it.

----sven.

Synapse said...

once and future king synopsis:

merlin comes back
merlin turns king into animals
mordred is bad
lancelot is adulterous
guinevere is skank
mordred hates king
lancelot runs away
king chases
mordred takes over, bad man
mordred uses some fuckin cannons

Eileen said...

sallis, you asshole. you just totally ruined the end of the book. shutup.

Anonymous said...

It's a Honey-Do list. Because it's something you leave your husband (your "honey") giving him various commands and orders. Basically, making him your bitch even when you aren't at home.

Just thought I'd clarify.