04 July 2005

Snibbets

we bought the only yellow shoes in america.
its the fourth of july barely.
ive had a lot of corkys.
justin, hattie, and i are going to drive to anchorage, wanna come?
there was a show on today called extreme akim.
i went to scandyvan with lilla.
cinnamon spice and everything nice never tasted the same.
spent the freak engine and the night with emma.
reading le morte takes forever.
i spent my allowance on a george foreman grill.
mom got me some clearasil ultra (sweet!).
sometime this summer im going to get the dermatologist to fix my knees and get this little wart off my hand.
i may or may not be carrying the christ child.
a lot of these colors are ugly.
spain legalized gay marriage.
i am 34% american.
quit trying to act like im a steamboat operator.

gorgeous person-other-than-gabriel-damon of the moment: Diego Luna.

2 comments:

morgiepoo said...

woohoo, yellow shoes! Happy 4th. among other things.

Synapse said...

four days in spa-ain
and I take off again

I WAS SICK OF BEING ASKED
I DIDN'T WANT TO ANYWAYS...