09 July 2005

Here Comes the Bride

so i went to beckys wedding. it was nice, not too long, and the reception food was good except i didnt know the grooms cake had coconut in it until i took a big ol hearty bite. the dress is still a bit snug, but i found out i can hold my breath for two hours, which has gotta come in handy sometimes. like when someone bets me i cant hold my breath for two hours. dunkans not home, which sucks, cause i was gunna instigate some hanging out-ige with her. ill try again later. i finished my le morte journal (YAYUH). its ten pages and justin said he heard it had to be twenty+, but hatties is only 10 and she got a 98, so i dont care. i guess ill start CT yankee tomorrow. three chapters a day and two or three days to journal it will give me about two weeks to read once and future king. i totally made up those estimates just now. so heres a song i used to sing with lauren reed about weddings:

here comes the bride
big fat and wide
where is the groom?
hes in the surgery room
why is he there?
hes having surgery hair.

wtf? we were crazy little kids. there was also one that involved sticking a water hose up your nostril and disappearing. yup. this week is gettinmypermit week. i can feel it.

4 comments:

Johnny Gall said...

I think it's absolute mince that you have to read three books about the exact same thing

my permit actually expired. I think I'm the only person that's ever happened to. Damn I can't drive

Synapse said...

I bet you can't hold your breath for two hours

morgiepoo said...

I actually really like reading all these King Arthur books, but the fact that it's required reading makes me not want to. I LOVE YOU! Oh, and Sallis, you'd be surprised how long a woman can hld her breath. How do you think we survived the corsette? Some of us are still surviving it.

morgiepoo said...

Th "I LOVE YOU!" was a burst of uncontainable affection for Sara, just to clarify. On further note,evidence that ladies can hold their breaths for long periods of time is given every year at the Oscars if you'd be so kind as to tune in.