18 June 2005

My mom bought me the dress

!

!!!!!!!!!!

its yellow, okay? its yellow and white and i love it. and mom bought me it cause i love it and i needed something to wear to my cousin beckys wedding in july. which gives me till july ninth to make it go from a tiny bit too small to juuuust right. i can do it, right? right. wow, three rights in seven words. also i have to buy a strapless bra. a big step, that one.

drew got a virus. it was bad, but brief. hes doing better now.

i got some orbit gum. (a good clean feeling-- no matter what.)

hey! im going to lakeshore tomorrow! and dont make lakeside references cause thats old.

i volunteered at the library for three and a half hours friday and today. at the book sale. and guys, you dont understand how frustrating it was. the rest of the volunteers were SO INEFFICIENT. they counted slowly, they added slowly-- seriously, WHO needs a calculator to see that 20 paperbacks at 50 cents is 10 dollars? who? but otherwise it was okay, and before i left today they started the BAG SALE. ohemgee. it was awesome. anything you can fit in a grocery bag is three dollars. i got tons of books i only kinda wanted. everything from the complete works of sophocles to calculus to something or other by roald dahl to the norton anthology. <3

going to camp! write to me! ill be there a week!
Sara Stephens
Senior High Camp
Lakeshore UMA
1448 Pilot Knob Rd.
Eva, TN 38333

4 comments:

Johnny Gall said...

OH, that's what the whole Lakeside thing was about.
I had no idea

Synapse said...

huh huh huh. goin to lakeside. huh huh.

I love you for being one of the smart volunteers

morgiepoo said...

I would probably be one of the stupid volunteers. Aaaaaaaaanyhoo, I'm happy for you and the dress. Settled in with a hefty new hunk of materialism, I know how delightful that can be. I got back from Florida, you went to camp, I come home, I go to Chicago, you come home . . . We'll never see each other again, you know.

Mrs.McSpoone said...

Sara when you get home you should calll me and we can go hang out maybe grab some dinner with me you eileen and if morgan is in town her too. Because i dont want to leave and not see you guys till august