25 June 2005

My Heart and Flesh Cry Out, for You the Living God.

Your spirit's water to my soul.
I've tasted and I've seen
Come once again to me
I will draw near to You
I will draw near to You.

how gorgeous are THOSE flowing locks?

i hate you all cause no one wrote to me
(not really, i love everyone)

here is how i described lakeshore to kathryn:
imagine something really good. got it? now make it fifty times better and put it in a place where everything is pretty but 95 degrees.

i want to write a whole lot about it but itll ruin the moment, you know?

i really think im gonna be a christian again, guys. its not like a conscious decision. i just think its happening. and thats really good.

lakeshore makes me all warm and happy. friday night everyone cried. everyone always cries on friday night, but that doesnt make it any less what it is. i FELL DOWN crying in the field on the way back from the tabernacle. it was so intense. i wish everyone could have this.

7 comments:

Eileen said...

I totally didn't cry and never do. just to let anyone that thought I cried know that I didn't.
I got a hair cut. lets go to the movies.

Eileen said...

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Lakeshore+uma+tn&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Johnny Gall said...

so yeah,
I hope you guys know how creepy it is that you're going after my brother.
like really really.

I cried twice, but not like a full out cry, because I'm going back twice.
I totally wanted to stay with you when you fell in the field, but Amanda was all like "we got this"
and I've learned to trust staff when they say stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm about to ruin this little "people from lakeshore excluding lane party" by commenting.

here it comes...

SARRACOMETOMYHOUSEANDEATSPAGHETTI
WITHPARMA-SEAN!!!!!!!!!

-Lane

Synapse said...

whooooooooooooose hair is that?

Johnny Gall said...

that would be the hair belonging my dearest brother.
Sara is obsessed with my brother now.
Sara proposed to my brother.
this is so creepy.
especially upon considering that my sister's name is also Sara.

Anonymous said...

umm i dont really know u, but i just want to say its great that you've decided to become a christian again! its the best thing that ever happended to me..im me if u want bamababe243, if u need to talk about nething..ya know spiritual..