22 May 2005

Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood

its the obligatory school out post... PART DEUX!
(because last year i had one too)

(i flickr'd, guys: http://flickr.com/photos/honeylight/sets/366853/ )

i spent the beginning hours of the summer embodying the summer mood. after moved, eileen, morgan, and i went to IHOP. then we took mouse home and drove past hunter thompsons house, where there were a million cop cars cause someone was shooting a gun in the air. but justin didnt get arrested. then we went to eileens and swam in the dark for like an hour or more, dried off and slept outside on the trampoline, which was amazing. got up and had pancakes and swam again, walked to the mall and tried on several ridiculous things (actually i found one dress i liked but it was one size too small and cost 54 ducks), walked home, invited devin over and decided to have a lemonade stand in front of justins house without telling him, but he was off for jackson so we decided to do it to mouse cause we'd already made lemonade, but eileen and devin had an impulse and jumped in the pool so we just drank it and swam again, then lay on the hot black trampoline for a while feeling much like iguanas and acquiring a lovely pink hue all the while. but that was just me. when i left my mom and i went to buy her some shoes but we bought me some instead. theyre very summer. one pair is yellow and one is blue. i still want some orange crocs (you know, those rubberyplasticy shoes with the holes all in 'em.)

heres what i know about my exams
latin: probably like a B
choir: 96
gym: probably a 98 cause i forgot how many points a somethinorother was worth
munt: 98
clue: 97
bio: probably like a B

so thats probably four A's and two B's which, considering exams are not my forte (theyre probably my pianissimo), is pretty good. last semester i got four B's and two A's.

novus concert: actual success. there were over 200 people there. sweet. i love you if you came. and listen here,
IF YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD COME AND YOU DONT HAVE A DECENT REASON FOR WHY YOU DIDNT, I HAVE NO PROBLEM HUNTING YOU DOWN AND WREAKING HAVOC UPON YOUR BONES UNTIL I HAVE SMITTEN YOUR RUIN ON THE MOUNTAINSIDE.
moved this weekend was great. i love you if you came. i didnt consider myself all free and clear until almost 5:30 today when i left strike after the last performance. and listen here,
IF YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD COME AND YOU DONT HAVE A DECENT REASON FOR WHY YOU DIDNT, I HAVE NO PROBLEM HUNTING YOU DOWN AND WREAKING HAVOC UPON YOUR BONES UNTIL I HAVE SMITTEN YOUR RUIN ON THE MOUNTAINSIDE.

i repeated for emphasis.

anyway, my family (being me, mom, dad, drew, cody, and cody counts as family now because seriously, when was the last time she slept at HER house?) went to applebees after the show, and i must say the service there has vastly improved. also, their shrimp fettucini alfredo now comes in a bowl. cody and i got almost the same thing, shirley temple and all, except her fettucini alfredo had chicken in it. but it was in a bowl too.

did anyone go to that douglass meeting? or do any lovey bunny rising juniors wanna give me any helpful hints on those dialectical journals? im gunna buy the books tomorrow. well, its my mothers money.

also tomorrow, STAR WARS. im going to see it on the super massive its-like-watching-the-side-of-an-office-building screen downtown. im excited. beifuss liked it. ima get a pretzel. yeewoo.

anyone know of a place thatll hire me at my wee age and pay at least, yknow, almost minimum wage? hit me up.

5 comments:

Mrs.McSpoone said...

thats alot of ducks. you know 54 is a bunch

Synapse said...

I'M SORRY I HAVE REASONAGE I LOVE YOU FOOT BUT MY PARENTS MADE ME PLAY WITH RELATIVES.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Rivals in length most novels. I'm proud. The dialectical journals I can print one of mine for you and tell you what not to do that's on it when I come over. You could have been a lifeguard at my pool for moneys, but the class is over. *shrug* I need to get out of this bleeding house.

Anonymous said...

Don't make your journal 40 pages. Worhtless waste of time, when some people make their's 20 and get the same grade as you. Yea, I'm still spiteful. *grrr*

<3 Sven.

Sara St. said...

update for when i read this in years to come: latin exam 100, bio exam 86.