04 April 2005

Some Goals

tonight i have:
started my poetry explication
done one fourth of my book report
run a mile
showered
done bio homework

tonight i will:
study for the ch16 test in bio
study for the ch17 test in bio
memorize 18 lines of the highwayman
read 20 pages in the da vinci code

tomorrow i will:
finish my poetry explication
do one more fourth of my book report
memorize 18 more lines of the highwayman
complete whatever math we will have
read 20 more pages in the da vinci code
go to novus

by this weekend i will:
finish my book report
recite all 102 lines of the highwayman
read about 100 pages of the da vinci code
memorize 52 lines in romeo and juliet
tell mr williams i wont be at novus saturday
go to writers retreat and enjoy two days of blessed release from school.

6 comments:

Synapse said...

I'll get the chocolate.

Johnny Gall said...

thank God you finally got around to blogging, I was going insane.

you sound very busy.
I wish you luck though.
(in an eighties sports movie fashion)
you can do it. believe in yourself!

Eileen said...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

ROMEO AND JULIET CAN DIE.

wait.

Anonymous said...

sara we can run together some time

Sara St. said...

eileen. thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. (dont worry, we'll learn it in the car.)

Mrs.McSpoone said...

damn these beats. theyre just so fresh!