14 April 2005

Another short one

just wanted to acknowledge:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR MUNTER.

also, hes not coming back next year. why? because hes going to vanderbilt or whatever to get a phd in math. loser. couldnt he wait another year? i will have a sucky algebra: PART DEUX!

one month before today was my birthday. one day after today is peters birthday. so we and mr munter are connected. hes twice my age now, which makes it even weirder than im in love with him.

we have a test tomorrow. dadgum.

hamlet premiere is tomorrow! im excited! but i wont get to see spencer bohren at otherlands. ah well, ill catch him during school.

i bought that stupid datamatch thing. i am compatible with the following:
FIVE asians
two meeks
one jason sullivan
one joseph williams
two evans
one bagpipe-weilding basketballer.

i so win.

thats enough or it wont count as a short post. im pushin it as it is.
im out like stuart dickey in a talkin-smack-about-bush contest.

5 comments:

Mrs.McSpoone said...

stuart dickey was on my data match

Sara St. said...

mine too. ew.

Anonymous said...

ha. out like stuart.
you got joseph. i hate you.

Synapse said...

I want to be on your data match. (I think that'll be my new pick-up line.) Mouse got me, and I want both of you. With a set of bagpipes.

Lane said...

DUDE! Post, man.