14 November 2004

OH LOCHINVAR! YOURE SOOO DREEEAMY!

and why, you few, you proud, you readers of my blog ask, have i not really posted in ages? well. youd get a really long post from me today, except that i did radio play for like eleven hours. jesus. its good though. i am so busy. okay. radio play, yeah. and the normal chamber and novus and great expectations, which is an activity in of itself. plus, mr williams has us memorizing music out of rehearsal nowadays. AND he's added three more rehearsals. jesus, i say again. im sorry. i cant do this. i gotta go. call me when you have a nap handy, and a chill pill. jesus.

in case you didnt know, heteros can be


too.

1 comment:

Bekka said...

You know what? We didn't get a really long post from you today. You should be abashed awiss. I now have a voice recognition technology headset. I am the best. I must hear this radio play, even though I didn't get to be shocked. Before I start more sentances with "I", have a day.