12 February 2004

hokay. so i dont post often enough so no one reads my blog. o well.
evan and stuart checked out within five minutes of each other today in fourth period. we thought they were sneaking off to do some mischief, but really stuart was six and evan was having a dentist appointment. i said six up there where i meant sick. anyway. so there was no stuart and no evan, and therefore in fifth period clue, which is WAY BETTER THAN THIRD PERIOD, there were no boys and bordy gave us candies for girlday.

i still havent paid spencer back for my john mayer ticket. maybe he'll forget, except that he wont.

i have an 88 in jackson. AN EIGHTY EIGHT. lately people have been doing that thing about "a B isnt that bad." and i hate that thing. maybe if i told them that theyd stop. no they wouldnt. then morgan said that made her feel stupid that i think a B is bad, and i told her i didnt think a B was bad for anyone but me and thats true, but im not sure she believed me. it would be great if not getting straight As didnt eat my soul.

Hobbit kid is great.

A-Lunch cant talk because they threw stuff. id explain this in great detail but everyone who reads my blog already knows.

about valentines day:
its lame because every valentines day more people who arent me have boyfriends. and more people have boyfriends and these people arent me. maybe they would be if i was a slut. or lowered my standards. but i plan on doing neither of those things, so theyll continue to be other than me. and thats lame. im taking kristen to the imax because theyre not her either. we can be man-less together.

No comments: