31 May 2008

Hot Hot Hot Oil

Summer is exciting. I have much planned, but it's still so long! I would like to take a class or something, but does anyone have 800 dollars just lying around? Well I don't. I applied for a job I probably will not get. Ah, what I want is something to pass the long afternoons between events. But the time will go quickly enough with all this.

June5-9: Evansville via Brentwood
June11: Dentist hah hah hah
[UPDATE] June15-21: Lakeshore (VCing wilderness 3)
June22-28: Texas road trip
June29-July5: Lakeshore (VCing youth arts/crafts)
[UPDATE] July6-12: Lakeshore (VCing jr. high 3)
July?-?: Evansville again

With luck I will either get a job or get more camps to counsel. August has nothing at all! Except, of course, picnics in all the gazebos in town. Memphis is a beautiful city but I've done everything fifty times already. Next summer I cannot spend this much time here. My knees are killing me already!

May was pretty nice though.

No comments: