21 October 2007

Die Leben Einschätzung Zwei

so a little over a year ago i did a life assessment and i decided it would be a terrific idea to do it again.
  • i love college. i love college. i love love love love love love college.

  • a lot of the things that were true in august 2006 are still true in october 2007. but some of them are not. for example, the next eight bullets:
  • i dont have to want college now because i have it. it is all i thought it would be and i am so happy.
  • it doesnt matter that i am no good at math because i never have to take it again and i am so happy.
  • mr brown no longer makes me want to die die die because he no longer has jurisdiction over me and i am so happy.
  • high school is now out of my face and i was right, i do love life a lot more.
  • i dont really have that strong an opinion on willifords anymore.
  • i have accepted that nathaniel hawthorne was in fact a man.
  • novus was cancelled so i didnt quit, but i did stop before i left the city. however, it was not of my own volition.
  • i am still terrified of failure and never getting married but i am no longer afraid of being late to class and not being able to pay for college and dancing and being caught with a cellphone at school.

  • the worst thing in my life right now is that my roommate snores and likes to keep the room cooler than i do.
  • i love to write letters.
  • i dont really need to watch tv.
  • my heart of hearts spends approximately 60% of the day pining for ron weasley.
  • i can probably get really great at german, and that is really exciting.
  • i want a boy who takes my mind off my mouth.
  • im a little closer to being pro-life than i expected to be.
  • i am capable of getting my laundry and dishes done and cleaning my room.
  • i feel uncomfortable financially when i am not saving money for something, but the only big thing i want that i dont have is a macbook, and i think im going to get one in about a year, so i am saving my money for going to africa. my mother told me that my father doesnt want me to go to africa, and i told her that he cant stop me.
  • im still not sure what i think about jesus.
  • riding my bike makes me feel like a little kid in the best possible way.
  • i could probably live a happy life as an editor but i still want to be a professor.
  • i like children a lot.
  • my ultimate goal is 138.
  • sometimes i play tetris in my head without thinking about it.
  • college is hard, but i can do it.
  • in less than a year, i will be in england. its going to be the absolute greatest.
  • in two or three years, i wont have a home in memphis anymore. im not sure what i think about that, but the new house is going to be beautiful.
  • i probably like you a lot.

1 comment:

Johnny Gall said...

"i love to write letters."
funny, because you still haven't written me back from last August.
just saying.

I think I too should do another life assessment. next week.
when I don't have midterms.