12 September 2007

Books I've Read Since I Got to College

(Including scholastically and... pleasurably?)

Completed--

  • The Epic of Gilgamesh
  • The Book of James
  • Einstein's Dreams
  • Brokeback Mountain (a short story, I know)
  • Artemis Fowl Two
  • Without You

Begun--

  • Worlds Together, Worlds Apart (my history textbook)
  • Wicked
  • The Lovely Bones

To Be Read This Semester, for School--

  • The Book of Genesis
  • The Koran (selections)
  • The Dialogues of Plato
  • The Inferno
  • Tao Te Ching
  • The Prince
  • The Norton Anthology (extensive selections)
  • The Scarlet Letter
  • Wieland

To Be Read This Semester, for Myself--

  • [All those begun]
  • Flowers for Algernon
  • Brave New World
  • Voyage of the Turtle
  • Stardust
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • Alpha and Omega
  • Peter Pan
  • The Children of Hurin
  • Unfinished Tales (if I can get to it)

Can it be done? Only time will tell. Come back next week for further developments.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

you are reading trash

read my lips

when I'm kissing you

this is a poem

indent

Sara St. said...

i resent that. i am not reading trash. be nice, art lady.