16 May 2006

ToDo, BlueShoe

(because i feel like all my posts till schools out should be titled ToDo something.) tonight, i am a little less overwhelmed. i am still overwhelmed, but a little less. about 3% of my stress has been lifted. i presented my english project, taught ch32sec3, and made up my acids and bases test today, all with considerable success. also we got class rings today. yes i bought one even though theyre overpriced, and i like it. here is what i have to do tonight:
  1. read ch32sec4 wow that section was long and boring.
  2. make some progress on the exam review
  3. finish translating whatever it is we have to translate in latin
  4. go to novus
  5. get some work done on those algebra worksheets which i have started but i have yet to finish any of them i finished one of them. thats some work done.
  6. get the preAP precal contract signed

now i must say, 6 is much more reasonable a number. im off.

3 comments:

Lane said...

i still have to do my definitions for the exam review. and start my latin review. and do my world history project. and decide what i'm doing for the picnic.


furthermore, are we REALLY going to form a dead poets society?

...Because that would be AWESOME.

Eileen said...

don't form a dead poets society, you'll be falling into her trap! and when I commit suicide you'll be sorry.

Sara St. said...

eileen, dont be robert sean leonard. you have so much to live for!