12 March 2006

Spring Break

break is refreshing me. i like this warmth. its only been the first weekend but it is great.

i slept in, watched four movies in twenty-four hours (the bbc pride and prejudice, elizabethtown which i actually really liked, walk the line which i need to watch again, and sisterhood of the traveling pants), shopped with kristen and bought whats hot for spring, got a birthday card from my job, had happy birthday sung to me at bingo, put two hip hop stations on presets on my radio, drove well, hung out with morgan eileen kristen (a lot) and lena, fulfilled one of my new years resolutions, and went to the calvary lenten luncheon with kristen and had the best waffles in all the land and saw A-Tal and D-Tal.

in other news, codys birthday i think was yesterday, and one of the security folks at trez has my birthday. if you dont know when that is, im not telling you. okay i will. its tuesday. the 14th. pi.

ps: it is a fantastic day.

pps: if you have something after the ps, its pps, not pss. you dont have a post script script, you have a post post script.

3 comments:

Johnny Gall said...

I actually just finished Walk the Line, and it was great.
I freaked out when they started playing "It Ain't Me Babe"
I'd watch it again, but it's already overdue.
que triste.

happy two days before your birthday!

Anonymous said...

i didn't see that.
mostly because i heard joaquin's singing and didn't care for it.
but i did see elizabethtown.
it was adorable.

Cadet Amelia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. If your number would just stick to my being, then I would call you and yell in your ear about how much I lurve ya. but it dont. so I cant. either send me your number or just imagine me doing it.