29 May 2004

Bloody Chamber *grumble*

yeah. thursday was my chamber audition. with ms jackson. heres the highlights...

~i did a horrible job
~it lasted an hour and a half
~i didnt warm up. like. at ALL. (this contributed to the me doing a horrible job)
~i had to sing in front of my MOTHER.
~i am now going to take private voice lessons over the summer
~i dont WANT private voice lessons

in short, it was not an overall excellent experience. my novus audition was like, thirty times better. ms jackson is moving from where she lives now to next door to where she lives now next friday. shes paying students to help her move stuff. i was intrigued. yay, gettin paid next friday.

after audition i went to mouses, where morgan and lena already were. the audition had kinda beat up on my day, but it got much better soon. amelia came, we went to MPC, mouses mom treated, which was very nice. everyone but me had alternative, but i dont like it, so i got a calzone like usual and THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. mmm. after we went back and some left there was a comment made that beat up on my day some more, but im much better now AND I LOVE YOU LOADS AND LOADS. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. I LOVE YOU.

then lena spent the night with me. we went and saw the day after tomorrow with mouse and morgan. it was wikid. go see it. it has donnie darko. i love that kid. and theres a bum with a dog.

then i spent the night with lena. and there was a degrassi marathon on. SIX AND A HALF HOURS OF BLISS. and theres a degrassi marathon on tonight. and im going over to morgans for SIX AND A HALF MORE HOURS OF BLISS. o degrassi. o thirteen. o angst! *sighs and floats away*

2 comments:

Mrs.McSpoone said...

ahh sara do we ever not see each other?? she spent the night with me i spent the night iwth her....DEGRASSI! i found out who is on the floor! it the girl who was making out w/ sean and who was stealing w/ him

Eileen said...

sorry about your experience with ms jackson. you should have sung, "I'm sorry ms jackson--ooo--I am fo reeaal" etc. that would have been cheeserific. y'know, we need to spend the night with each other sometime. and rejuvinate our friendship since it has become rather lax and void lately. that would be nice.