02 January 2003

sorry i havent blogged since last year (heh). anyway...heres my life at the moment. chick is sad because of stuff. its not fun. no more details for you on that. ive been getting far to much sleep and thoroughly enjoying it *grin*. my computer is screwey again *sigh* o well. when someone IMs me, it SOMETIMES makes the little ding noise, but sometimes it just goes *click*. my buddy list window is havin seizures, and the mute button doesnt mute. it types a v. gee, thats not random at ALL *glares at mute button* is it? uh, eileens not gonna be on all week, grrrr. i wanna talk to her. hatties all away in fairhope. its sad. i wanna talk to her too. my hair is braided very differently today, but its perty so ill leave it up. lessee... what else is goin on? got the invite to brians bar mitzvah today. they spelled my name right on the envelope. i felt all special. theres gonna be bowling after (BOWLING!) now ill leave you to try and comprehend all this spontaneous crap ive just told you. have fun and try not to hurt yer brain too much.
-Brooklyn

No comments: